
Rub a Dub Dub ...
I am just saying hello before bedtime. I love my bath. It's so calming. I love the smell of the soap that mom uses. It makes the water so bubbly. I also like to get mom wet when I splash in my tub, although mom doesn't seem to enjoy it as much. I don't understand why everyone doesn't enjoy getting wet. Sometimes dad runs water in the sink for me to kick and splash in before I get in the tub. This is a real treat because I can watch myself in the mirror at the same time. When it's time to get out, I curl up like a frog before dad wraps me up in a towel. Well, it's time for a bottle. I'll talk to you tomorrow!!!
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper
We love you and enjoyed having you with us this weekend. We had a lot of fun. Come back soon and enjoy your bath.
Love Maw Maw and Paw Paw
PS We look forward to your pictures every day.
Post a Comment