It's been a fun three days. Big brother said that I must have not gotten enough of the hospital when I was born because I just spent two more days there. What he doesn't mention is that he was probably at the root of the cause that I was there. He brought home from school this wonderful little bug called a virus and shared it with everyone. I knew I didn't like bugs. Since I am so young, it required that I go to the hospital where I had a complete work up. I won't go into the specifics, but let's just say that it wasn't pleasant with all the needles. But during my two day stay, they ruled out anything bacterial and determined it was just a virus that I would defeat on my own. Mom and dad also got a dose of this thing so they know how much fun it was. I don't know what we would have done without Uncle Travis, Aunt Danielle, and Mawmaw. They were a huge help in getting everyone back to health. A tremendous thank you goes out to all of them. Everyone's better now and I'll talk to everyone later.
Lauren
2 comments:
Hi Lauren
We are glad to have you feeling better. Big brother didn't mean to put you in the hospital. He just wanted to share with everyone. We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. better go now. give everyone a huge and kiss for us. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
I'm so sorry you all were sick and Lauren had to go to the hospital!
Post a Comment