Ma Soeur
Mom and dad are slowly building up confidence in my abilities to help take care of my sister. For some reason, they act as if they don't fully trust me around her. I don't know why. I mean, I thought she was hot on Sunday so I decided to dump a glass of cold water on her to help cool her off. She didn't seem to appreciate the gesture. Well, it's off to bed. See everyone soon!
Coop
3 comments:
WE HAVE THE PRETTIEST GRANDCHILDREN EVER BORN! WE LOVE THE PICTURES AND WE KNOW COOP WILL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF LAUREN. THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE EACH OTHER. LOVE YOU ALL, NAMAMA AND GEE
Hey guys, We are glad to hear that everyone is doing better.
Coop this big brother thing sounds pretty intriguing.--Luke
Hi Cooper Lauren, Barney and Wendy
We had a great time Sunday. Cooper is a very good helper. I see you are finely getting to hold little sister. We were glad that you enjoyed Paw-Paw's Birthday cake Sunday and we know you would have loved to shared it with Lauren. It won't be long before you will get to. Better go now and make up the BBQ Sauce for Paw-Paw. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Post a Comment