Relaxing
This weekend dad and I assembled some new Adirondack chairs and table that mom bought for Lauren and I. Dad was struggling with the assembly and so it was a good thing that I was there to help out. All of the work made me hungry and so as a reward for all of my efforts I sat in my new chair and ate my apple while dad put the second chair together. This summer is going to be great!
COOP
2 comments:
Hello Coop and Lauren, You all are such big helpers for momma and Daddy. I'm glad everyone feels better now. Gee says he still feels good. We are looking forward to this weekend. Be a good boy and girl this week and we will go swimming soon. Love you alll, Namama and Gee
Hi Cooper, Lauren and Mommy and Daddy.
It was good visiting with you this weekend. We are glad everyone is feeling much better. Cooper you are daddy's little helper aren't you. Daddy just couldn't get things done without you. Keep up the good work and see you real soon.
Love and Kisses Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Post a Comment