Girly Girl
Life brings many new things. Here is one of my newest tricks. I can push up and hold my head up all by myself.
Ooh, look what else I have discovered . . . a hand. I wonder what I can do with this.
Mom put this new tee on me that had some writing on it and thanks to Avery for sending it to me. She said something about this being the place that I can go for four years and learn all sorts of stuff like teaching, art, history, finding a husband, playing basketball etc. Dad's not so sure about it though, something about a second, third, and fourth mortgage.
Lauren
P.S. Many thanks to Maw-Maw York this week for coming down to spend a little girl time with me. Mom and dad said they couldn't have done without her this week.
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
I Miss you very much today. I hated to leave but I had to come back home to see Paw-Paw. We love you very much and hope you have a great time at the beach this week. You can send me a postcard if you like. We are thinking about you and miss you. perhaps it won't be long before all of you come to maw-maw and paw-paw's house so everyone can see and meet Lauren and see how much you have grown. better go now Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
Lauren is soooo cute!!!! I can't wait for her and Anna Grace to play. I am in hibernation studying for the bar but maybe we can have a girls day out before we go back to school.
Beth
Post a Comment