Summer Vacation '07
Fun in the Sand
Playing with Namama. Everyone loves the "soul patch"
Lauren had a very difficult week. Everyone waited on her hand and foot and catered to her every whim.
Dad and I played in the surf. The breakers are awesome!
This was a common picture. Someone escorting me back to the group. Sorry for the limp toddler moves, but I just didn't want to leave the water.

I found a new playmate with my cousin Kiki. I had to pull a few day care moves on her.
Coop
3 comments:
Well Cooper, Looks like you and Lauren had a great time. we had a great time with you even if we did get sick. Gee is not in very many pictures because he was bedridden. momma looks like a model in her swim suit. you and daddy look like two surfer dudes and Lauren -she looks like she will like the beach better next year. You will have to give her the low down on survival at Nags Head ala Griswold family. Miss you all so much. Can't wait to see you soon. I miss my little hugs. Gee misses you the most. Bye bye beach! We will go again soon. Love you all, Namama and Gee
Looks like y'all had a great time! I agree with Namama, Wendy does look like a model and it should be illegal to look like that after having 2 children...not ok! :) Glad y'all had a great time!!!
Hi Cooper, Lauren, Mama, and Daddy
I just got home from Laredo, TX and seen your blog. Looks like you had a great time and I don't blame you Cooper I don't want to come out of the water either. Well I had better go get some rest and then go check on my corn so I will talk to you later and hope to see you real soon. Love Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw.
Post a Comment