Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gee is so Proud
Things have been pretty crazy the last few days. Last week mom, Lauren, and I all went to visit Gee & Nanmama and mom forgot her camera. Thus, the lack of documentation from the trip. I've had these pics for a while, and I wanted to update everyone, so here they are, but it feels like a clip show.


Two Points

Intentional Foul

Traveling

Time Out!!!

Three Pointer!!! (aka, the white man's hope)
Coop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Coop, You have the shot! Now that you have all of the terminology down you can go see Uncle Roy! He will like to see you. Tell him Namama sent ya. I miss you all so much. Gee will shoot with you soon. In the mean time deal on Momma, she's probably rusty, not a legend anymore. But she is to all of us. Gee is a legend in his own mind. Take care Coop and kiss LuLu for me. Sorry Barn, love that nickname. Love, Namama and Gee

Avery & Hailey said...

You make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
It is good to see you updated. I have been busy myself so I don't have a lot of time right to write since On Monday I went to Alabama, Tuesday I left for Drummondville Canada and Got back today which is Thursday at 1:00 p.m. and she called me on the way home wanting me to go back to Drummondville Canada on Friday. So I have to hurry and get things done so I go back out. We love you and miss you we enjoyed having Barney up for last Saturday even though it was just for a short time. Well better go Love and Kisses for everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw