The days with mom go by so quickly, but it's so much fun lying on the play gym, swatting at the keys, butterflies, and birds. It's even more fun now that I have discovered the great art of rolling over. Look out mom, I'll be mobile soon!
Lauren
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Three month Birthday LULU! I know that is not a popular nickname but It is so cute and Cooper can say it. Rolling over is a big deal. You are growing so fast. You take advantage of Momma while she is home. Enjoy it , Momma likes to be taken care of too! She can teach you some things just ask me, Gee Libby Daddy etc. But we still love her very much don't we. Give your sweet big brother a big hug for us. Love you all , Nanmama and Gee
Hi Lauren and Cooper Good to see you but you are growing so fast and so is Cooper.I told you when I was down there that you would soon be rolling over and you like that don't you. You can swing at the bird and keys more now. Better let you go and hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
4 comments:
Happy Three month Birthday LULU! I know that is not a popular nickname but It is so cute and Cooper can say it. Rolling over is a big deal. You are growing so fast. You take advantage of Momma while she is home.
Enjoy it , Momma likes to be taken care of too! She can teach you some things just ask me, Gee Libby Daddy etc. But we still love her very much don't we. Give your sweet big brother a big hug for us. Love you all , Nanmama and Gee
WOW! Rolling over already? That's awesome! Not for your mom though! HA! Love your outfit!
You are so cute Lauren (and so is Cooper!). I can't believe you are rolling over so early! Way to go!
Hi Lauren and Cooper
Good to see you but you are growing so fast and so is Cooper.I told you when I was down there that you would soon be rolling over and you like that don't you. You can swing at the bird and keys more now. Better let you go and hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment