Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Brother is So Silly
Dinner time around here has become a regular three ring circus. There are constant bouts of "Daddy", "Cooper", "Momma", and silent screams from my brother, the comedian. He likes to try and get me to laugh every night. He just doesn't understand that while all of his primitive guy friends may think that showing your mouth full of chewed up food is hilarious, we more sophisticated and civilized women don't find the humor in the situation. I do however overlook mom for sitting me on the table.
Lauren
P.S. Apologies for the length of the clip. Dad was lazy in the editing but mentioned something about others could probably empathize with the dinner time antics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Coop, You sure are a giggle box! You and Lauren made my day. I think they should let you stay up and play with daydoe. I miss you little buddy. You make me laugh ! Kiss everybody for me. I'll see you soon.
Did you get your shoes today? Gee misses you alot. He has a surprise for you . Love, Namama and Gee

Amy said...

You two are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
It is great to see you and hear all of you laughing. That Lauren sure is growing. Cooper you like to entertain her don't you. We love all of you and miss you so much. Hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw