Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Recovering at Home with Daddy

Yesterday was a day filled with doctors. I actually frequented the doctor's office twice. Once for Lauren's 4 month check up and once for myself. Mom and dad had discovered that I had somehow obtained "the croup" over the weekend and needed to see the doctor. This is usually a pretty simple thing, however by the time the doctors were able to work me in, I could barely talk and breathe. They promptly gave me a steroid shot and had me breathe into this thing called a nebulizer. After watching me sleep for about 30 minutes they decided that I needed another breathing treatment and sent me to the hospital. Luckily I responded better to that one and was able to come home around 9:00 last night. Dad stayed home to "Observe" me today and see if I was getting better. I am and can breathe easily now. But since dad was home to "Observe" me, I thought that I should give him something to "Observe." Below is the recap of our day...


We began our day with a trip to the park before the temperature outside prevented me from going outside because it was too hot.

Going down the big boy slide

I learned that going down the slide can sometimes yield electrifying results. Pay attention to the hair.

Snack time - Man style.

Popsicle for dessert at lunch. This helps my condition.

Sorry dad for the finger in the sandwich. It just looked tasty.

Trashing the playroom.

Feeding Jack Jack. Grandma and Gee would approve.

Getting busted turning off the lights in the playroom.

Making dinner for mom.

I haven't moved from this spot all day.

Coop


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper,
Your Dad is awesome. He is like the next Steven Speilberg. Your blog is like watching a movie. I'm glad you feel better. I'm sorry you were sick. wished I could be there. Gee and I love you , Namama

Avery & Hailey said...

I am so sorry you were sick! That sounds awful!!