I know, it's been a while since the last post. A lot has been going on recently. Big brother has been sick, we've gone to visit mawmaw and pawpaw, and then to visit Gee and Nanmama and it's been difficult to find time to write. At least I have found a new flare, Shades. While visiting the grandparents, I found mom's sunglasses and the 'rents put them on me. Little did they know that I make them look good. I'm off to bed. See everyone soon!
Lauren
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
It was good to see you up dated at last but as you said a lot has been going on. How is big brother doing. OK I hope we are looking forward to seeing all of you soon and we are delighted that you are going to get to stay with us in November.Well school started this week and everything so far is going good. Hope it is with Momma dowm there too. Well better go and get ready to go to church. We will be talking to you real soon. Love and Kisses to everyone. MawMaw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Lauren, You are the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Your Momma was a good baby and very sweet, but you are even sweeter than she was. Kiss my little Coop for me and say Whatsup! I miss you all and looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Namama and Gee
Post a Comment