Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Bedtime
Tonight for your viewing pleasure, I proudly present "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More". This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite books. Daddy usually reads me my bedtime stories, but last night I thought that I would treat him and mom by reading to them. They were so proud. Dad apologizes for the poor lighting in the video, but it was bed time after all. See everyone soon.
Coop
P.S. This is a post from last night because it takes a while to upload video. Dad said that I should pass that tid bit of information along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper And Lauren

Cooper you did a great job reading to mama and daddy. You will be reading them to sleep instead of them reading you to sleep. I hear Lauren is just about to have a tooth. She will be eating real meat before long. Finger Meat that is. we are looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Well I had better sign off for now Love and Kisses to everyone. Mawmaw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Coop
You did a wonderful job reading to momma.That was a good story, Gee especially enjoyed the end. Watch out LULU 's getting a tooth, Payback time! You are soon to be two, what a big boy. We'll see you this weekend
and we are bringing lots of good stuff. Gee has a special surprise for you. Hey I think it's Chucky's. I mean Daddy's birthday too. Uncle Jeff and Banbinh are coming too. Love you all very much. Namama and Gee

Luke and Jude said...

Cooper we are sorry that you have been under the weather. We were going to try and make the party Sun., but me, mom, and Jude are all rotten with colds. We hpoe you have a blast--Luke & Jude