Monday, September 17, 2007





Fashion Show
First I want to show off my two teeth. Yes, I have two of them and mom and dad say I have to start brushing them both. They'll be expecting me to brush my hair next. Now I want to show off my new pants. Mom says that I might have to start wearing them pretty soon as the weather is getting cooler. Dad says that I'm going to have to start wearing them because the rest of my summer clothes won't fit anymore. Aren't they stylish in the pose that I am sporting. That's right, sitting unassisted also. Teeth and sitting up at five months. Big bro top that!


Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Barney for all your hard work on the blog. You have outdone yourself this time. Gee and I love the pictures. It really makes our day!
Cooper and Lauren, It is good to see you guys. It has only been a week or so and already you look bigger. Lulu you look sassy in those pants. You look just like your Daddy and you are a blue eyed doll baby. Coop, your birthday was alot of fun. I still have more presents for you. give them to you soon. Aunt Debby sends them. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
We will have fun. Thanks again Barn for the blog. Love you all very much. Hope you are feeling better Wendy. Love, Namama and Gee