Thursday, September 06, 2007



MEMORIES...
The good thing about having a little sis is the fact that a lot of my old toys are reappearing. Just this week my old Exer-Saucer popped back into my life. I just love that thing. Mom and dad said that I used to stay in it for hours. Lauren likes it too, and I'm learning about this thing called sharing. It's not much fun, but mom and dad says that I have to do it. Dad read something about the exer-saucer saying something about "for ages 4 months to walking." Ehh, well, what does it know. See everyone this weekend!
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper And Lauren
That is a really good picture of you two together. I see Cooper still likes his old toys which have become new to him again now. Cooper your new hair cut makes you look like what your grest uncle Jackie use to look like. when I first looked at your picture I thought it was him and I wondered how Barney got that picture and I saw it was Cooper. Well I better go now and will see you this weekend. Love and Kisses from Mawmaw Nanny and Paw-Paw