Wednesday, September 26, 2007











Summer's Last Hoo-rah
What better way to say goodbye to summer than to spend a long weekend at the beach. I absolutely love that place. It's got everything, sun, water, sand, animals, and pools. I love the way the waves crash and the water rushes under my feet. Jack Jack especially loves to swim in the water and constantly wants someone to throw something in it so that he can go and get it. There's also these little things called sand fiddlers that were all over the place. They were a little shy though as they kept running away and they were hard to see in the sand. Lauren is too small to spend any prolonged time in the sun. Something about being six months old before using sunscreen. Oh well, it's her loss. I can't wait to go back in the spring!
Coop


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren,
The beach was a lot of fun. You both look like beach babies. I'm really glad we got to have so much fun. Next spring we will go again and by then Coop you will know how to swim. Miss you both very much. Gee says Yo hoy Coop! We love your pictures. Once again Momma looks like a model. Give JackJack hugs for us. We love you all. GEe and Namama

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
it is good to see you and it looks like you are having a good time at the beach. I wish I could go with you to the beach but it looks like we never can go or you have other plans. You are growing and so is Lauren. We are looking forward to your visit with us in November. We hope to see you before then though. Well I had better go for now and will be looking for your next blog. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw