Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Patch '07
It's hard to believe that it's been another year already. This past weekend Gee and Grandma came down and we all went to the pumpkin patch. It's so much fun, but I'm still not sure about the hay ride. Below are some of the pics from our excursion. Sorry it's so "clip showish".
Coop

Twins?

Just plain funny

What a difference a year makes

Getting everyone's pumpkin

The Crew

They say we have a lot of similarities

Shear Perfection!
She'll learn the joy of the Great Pumpkin
'Cause I'll teach her...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cooper and Lauren, Your punkin patch pictures are so cute. Thanks to Daddy for all of hard work on the blog. It was alot of fun and we will do it again . Next year Miss lauren will pick up her own pumpkin.
Love you all and have fun decorating your pumkins. Love to JackJack, Momma and Daddy. Coop, wonder if zircles come in pumpkin flavor? Love Namama

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
Your pictures are really good and the pumpkin patch. Cooper you sure have grown a lot since last year. Lauren will be right there with you picking out her pumpkin next year. Daddy is right you and Gee do have a lot in common. We are looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Better go now because I have a cake to turn out of the pan. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw=Paw

Anonymous said...

Cooper and Lauren,

The pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun. I hope that I get to go next year. Coop~you look really cool in your sunglasses.
Anna Grace