At the Fair
It's that time of year again. That's right, the fair and grease is in the air. This past weekend was the opening weekend of the state fair. Mawmaw and pawpaw came over and all of us went to see the sights. There is so much to see, and I particularly like the animals. Did you know that a Donkey says "Heee-Haawww"?!? Below are some pictures of our little excursion. Lauren will enjoy it more next year.
Coop
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
We really had a good time at the fair didn't we. You seen a big big big pumkin too didn't you. Paw-Paw has talked about the fair and ya'll all week. Now we are looking forward to you coming to our house. Hope to see you soon. Beter go now I have been doctoring on paw-paw's toe so I had better sign off now. Love and Kisses Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Hi Lauren and Cooper, We're glad you all had a good time at the fair. I love pumpkins and MawMaw said you all saw a big one! Your picture was real cute standing with your PawPaw. Two handsome men. Miss you all and hope to see you soon. Gee is going to get you a gas card, so Daddy can bring you to visit. Hope you feel better little Coop. Give Lauren a kiss for me. I have a big bone for JackJack when you come to visit. Loe you always, Namomma and Gee
Post a Comment