Weekly Reflections
Since Coop has been a little slack with his post lately, I thought that I should post to help keep everyone informed on what is going on. It's pretty easy seeing how I get to be the "silent" observer most of the time. It's been rather crazy with the fall season in full swing and mom and dad are finding it difficult to take us anywhere. So Coop decided "I Drive".
There's also this event coming up tomorrow night that Coop calls "HALLOWEEN". I think that we're supposed to dress up in our "special" outfits and then go around the neighbor hood and say "Trick-or-Treat". Dad says that we should just stick to the treats now and don't worry about the tricks.
Lauren
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
I see you are driving. Are you driving them to Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house. I see you are a big help in fixing the jack o lantern Jack-Jack is also helping like usual. Waiting for something to drop on the floor so he can grab it. Lauren is growing a lot. We are Looking forward to seeing you next week. Maw-Maw York is coming home from the hospital on Thursday. She is waiting to see all of you too. I had better go now. It has been a lone day. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO MY TWO LITTLE GOBLINS! Nammama and Gee love you and miss you, Hope you had fun trick or treating. Your mama loved it. she was a mouse, a clown, Annie, witch and many other things. Save your pumpkins so we can see them this weekend. Love you all very much. Tell Momma and Daddy not to eat your candy! Nammama and Gee
Post a Comment