Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Pirate & A Princess





Today was Halloween. This is a day in which we get to dress up in awesome costumes and then go up to people's homes with our candy buckets and say "Trick or Treat". I think the way things work here is if they give us candy, aka treat, then we don't have to pull a trick on them. However, one neighbor did seem to pull a good trick on Coop. He showed up at the door dressed like the ape he really is. Mom and I thought it was hysterical, but I'm not so sure that Coop saw the humor. I think this may be the beginning of a wonderful holiday season!


Lauren

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so precious that i am speechless. Gee and I have laughed so much. You made our trick or treat day. Lauren , you are such a princess! and Coop, you look better than Jack Sparrow! We are glad you had fun. Daddy's costume could have been better though! Love, Namama and Gee

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
These pictures are just so adorable and precious that I had to print a copy off and take them to work with me tomorrow and show you off. Lauren had the perfit costume and so did Cooper. Glad you had a good time. Maw-Maw York is coming home tomorrow and Lily just can't hardly wait. Tell everyone hello and give them huges and kisses for us. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Avery & Hailey said...

you two look great!! Coop's facial expressions are priceless!

Amy said...

Such a cute princess and pirate!

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome!!! Lauren, I'm jealous~you got to be a princess and my mommy made me dress up as a furry penguin. My mom is way too cheezy! Hope to see you soon.
Anna Grace