Mom and dad made it back from this place called Vegas. Actually that was over a week ago and since they are still going to work it's safe to assume that they didn't strike it rich out west. Dad said the biggest impact was the weather upon his return. It has gotten down right chilly in ole NC. In preparation for the winter ahead, mom got me these cool mittens and hat. There's still a debate between mom and dad on what to call it. "Toboggan . . . or . . . Stocking Cap." Oh well, I really don't care as long as it compliments my attire.
Lauren
1 comment:
Hi Lauren and Cooper
Your mittens and hat go quiet well with the outfit you have on now. I like your new (warmers.) We sure did enjoy having you and Cooper with us last week and are looking forward to seeing you Thanksgiving.
Better go now cause I have to get off to work. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment