Monday, December 10, 2007


We're Still Here . . .
Just a quick post to let everyone know that everyone is still here. It's just crazy with all of the Christmas buzz. There's just so much to do. I mean we're putting up Christmas trees, decorations all around the house, shopping, presents, and let's not forget about going to see the big guy! I have to go and see the man in the red suit who says "Ho Ho Ho"! How else would I get what I want? See everyone later.
Coop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
It was nice to see you again we thought you had forgotten to post for us. Glad to see you are feeling better. Hope you enjoy going to see the big guy in the red suit. Well I better go for now and go to bed. Love and Kisses to everyone. Post again real soon. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

PS. Cooper you really made Paw-Paws day the other day when you talked to him on the phone. He still tells everyone that you talked to him.

Luke and Jude said...

Hi guys we know the feeling of the xmas buzz. We will see you soon--Luke and Jude