Tuesday, December 18, 2007


"I Wish I Had a Pencil Thin Mustache . . .
The Boston Blackhead Kind." Mom and I were working on some animals for the nativity scene at church this weekend and when mom turned around this is what she found. I thought it made me look older and more debonair. The 'rents just laughed and said good thing the paint is non-toxic whatever that means. Look who has started pushing up on all fours and pulling up on everything. I keep showing her how to get all of the appendages to work together to make crawling more efficient, but she's a little hesitant. At least she knows how to play Wack-a-Mole!
Coop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coop and Lauren, It's good to see you guys. Coop we like your mustache, it's way more than Gee can grow. Lauren it won't be long and you will be walking around the house. Batten down the hatch! We are very excited about Christmas. Don't forget it is Momma Birthday too. Love you all, Grandmamma