Thursday, August 09, 2007




Dear Diary . . .
The world is rapidly becoming an interesting place. There are so many things out there that I have yet to discover and everyone is eager to show me something different. Over the past week my brother showed me how different the world looks when you roll onto your belly and look up. Mom and dad looked at Cooper and me on the floor and said "we've reproduced, we're done." I'm not quite sure what that means. Mom has introduced me to the thrill of wearing frilly dresses. Dad presented me with this thing called a "high chair" that I will start sitting in and eat as I start solid foods next week.
Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
It is good to see you even if it is on the blog. Both of you are really growing and learning a lot of new things. Lauren you are so pretty in your frilly dress. (I like it)Hope you like wearing them and then I will make you some. Well better sign off now and send love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw