Life of a Toddler
The life of a toddler isn't all naps, play, food, and games. The grown ups in the world often make it difficult for me to get what I want. All I wanted on this occasion was a Nutra-grain bar. I don't understand why I couldn't have it. It's wholesome, healthy, and its not like I asked for the big thing of cheeseballs. Speaking of which, I noticed they seemed to have disappeared suddenly this week. I think that mom may have had something to do with it. Well, I shouldn't digress. Once again I don't understand the 'rents. I would think that they would enjoy peace, but it seems that they prefer to let me show my displeasure of their decisions. Perhaps the limp toddler move would be a better choice of protest.

Another fine choice of how the 'rents like to see us children protest is seen here with my lil' sis. I mean, why would they place her on the bed on her tummy just to see her complain? Then they want to record the moment with a photo. Grown ups have such a sick sense of amusement.

The life of a toddler isn't all naps, play, food, and games. The grown ups in the world often make it difficult for me to get what I want. All I wanted on this occasion was a Nutra-grain bar. I don't understand why I couldn't have it. It's wholesome, healthy, and its not like I asked for the big thing of cheeseballs. Speaking of which, I noticed they seemed to have disappeared suddenly this week. I think that mom may have had something to do with it. Well, I shouldn't digress. Once again I don't understand the 'rents. I would think that they would enjoy peace, but it seems that they prefer to let me show my displeasure of their decisions. Perhaps the limp toddler move would be a better choice of protest.
Another fine choice of how the 'rents like to see us children protest is seen here with my lil' sis. I mean, why would they place her on the bed on her tummy just to see her complain? Then they want to record the moment with a photo. Grown ups have such a sick sense of amusement.

The only thing that is somewhat cheerful on this occasion is this picture I found of Uncle Jeff. People say that he and I look a lot alike, however I don't know what they mean. When I brought it to mom she said that this is the brother that she remembered; but when I showed it to dad he muttered something about him looking like a goober. I thought that goobers where chocolate covered peanuts. I don't know.
Coop
1 comment:
I'm laughing! HA! LOVE that picture of Jeff! That's the Jeff I remember from Stafford County Basketball camp "and that's the rest of the story..."
Glad to see Cooper protests as much as Avery does...
Post a Comment