Wednesday, June 13, 2007



Two Month Checkup
Can you believe that it has been two months since I entered the world? To celebrate this occasion, mom took me to the doctor's office. I don't think she realized that I have seen enough of them lately and that I didn't particularly enjoy this visit. Although the doctor said that everything is well and that I am growing beautifully. Hey, everything is beautiful as long as I get my beauty sleep. Stats are below for those who are wondering. Coop said for us to remember that the lady mismeasured when he was there for his checkup. You be the judge. Ciao.
Lauren
Coop's Two Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs, 3 oz.
Height: 23 inches
Lauren's Two Month Stats:
Weight: 12 lbs, 10 oz.
Height: 24 inches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren
So today wasn't a good day for Lauren because she had to go to " The House of Pain". Hey Cooper Don't feel bad that Lauren is Taller than you are because she was taller than you when she was born. You will more than likely catch up with her. Tell your Mommy and Daddy to call and let me know what time we are to be down there Sunday. We will close for now and will be looking forward to seeing your next blog. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Avery & Hailey said...

You're such a cutie!!!