Monday, May 28, 2007








Weekend Warriors

Now that summer is here, weekends are filled with work. I helped dad throw mulch out around the yard, and then when we were done with that I helped cut the grass. It's a good thing that I'm still too little to push mow. Dad has that part covered. After we are all finished, mom decided to let me cool off by shooting me with the water pistol. Thanks mom.


COOP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
You look like you are having fun in the sink and with the water pistol. That is better than an orange drink and the water sprayer like they show on T.V. Paw-Paw says every time he sees that commercial that that is Cooper and Wendy so this reminds me of it. But the mess is a lot easier to clean up your way. Better go now and look forward to seeing you later. Love and Kisses from Maw-maw Nanny adn Paw-Paw