As big brother one of the things I get to teach is the art of snacking. However, I must teach her that the first rule is that you don't touch a man's gold fish. She's lucky she's my lil' sis or she'd be pulling back a nub. Just wait until I teach her how to eat an OREO!!!
Coop
3 comments:
Hi Cooper And Lauren
That sure is a great picture of you two. Cooper will teach his little sister a lot of things before very long. Eating goldfish and Oreo cookies is just a couple of the things he will show her and he will tell her a lot of secerts also and he will tell her she can't tell them. I had better go for now but little Lauren is growing very fast too. She is trying to catch up with her big brother. Love and Kisses to every one and Tell Mom and Dad and Jack-Jack we send our love to everyone.
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Hi Cooper and Lauren,
Your Uncle Erv will love this blog. You may be able to parlay this into a lifetime supply of goldfish. You all are growing so fast. I just love the look on Coop's face looking at his sister. Coop's hair is getting wavy again . It is cute. Where was JackJack in the picture? there was food around. Can't wait to see you all. Getting excited. Love you all very much, Namama
That's such a great picture of the two of them!
Post a Comment