La-La, La-La, Lauren's World...
Welcome to the life of Lauren. This is where I spend 40% of my day, the changing table. I spend another 50% sleeping, and the other 10% watching my ridiculous brother. We tried taking a group picture and clearly he had his mind on something else. I'm not quite certain of what I was born into. Only time will tell.
Lauren
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
Mom and Dad too.
We had a great time this weekend but we miss you. We would like to spend more time with all of you but we know how that goes it is always a busy world doing this and that but we will settle for what little time we get to see all of you. Tell Cooper we were sorry that we didn't tell him bye last night but we knew it would only make him cry more. We love all of you and miss you. talk to you later. Paw-Paw said Lauren is a pretty little girl and Cooper is a very cute little boy. Better go now so Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
P.S. Barney it still will not take my password it says (incorrect password) so I will use anonymous
Hello Cooper and Lauren, You guys look like you are doing great. Your momma looks tired a little bit, but it is hard keeping up with you two. she is still beautiful as ever.
Coop ,you and Gee seem to have something in common in this picture. I can't quite put my finger on it but looks like you have inherited it. I miss you all so much and often I sit back and imagine how sweet you smell Lauren and Cooper's precious little hugs for namama. You will grow up so close and be best friends. Counting the days until I see you all again. I miss jackJack too. Oh yeah and that guy who will celebrate his birthday at Chucky cheese this year too! Love, Namama and Gee
Post a Comment