Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Last Solo Post
Hey everyone. Tonight I must bid everyone farewell as this is my last solo post. Tomorrow my little sis is scheduled to arrive provided all things go well. Lil' sis is already being stubborn and doesn't want to arrive without some fuss. So mom and dad are resorting to medicinal means to motivate her. Mom is scheduled to have labor induced tomorrow morning. So probably by the time that I go to bed I will be sharing future post with her. Women are already invading my space. I'm really excited about being a big brother and although I talk tough, it's going to be a blast!
Coop

2 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Hey Coop! You're cute as usual. Tell your Mom that I'll be thinking about her tomorrow morning! You're going to love your new little sister and you'll be a great big brother!

Love,
Beth

Luke and Jude said...

Congrats Coop on your big brother status. I hope that everything is going well. Luke