Yesterday I participated in my first ever Easter Egg Hunt. After breakfast, mom dressed me in an outfit like dad usually wears on the weekends and then we all headed off to church. If you notice the pink stain on my new shirt, that was mom's idea as she gave me juice on the way to church. After a brief story time, we all went out to the playground to look for eggs that had been hidden. Don't tell because next time they will be hidden better, but they were pretty obvious. The best part was that inside these eggs, instead of the normal yucky yellow stuff, there was Candy! After all the eggs had been found, I decided to play on the playground equipment. I particularly liked the "Lil' red fire truck". But I also found time to work in a trip or two down the slide. Later in the day, after my nap, mawmaw and pawpaw came and picked me up to spend the night at their house. To sum it up, this was a pretty awesome weekend!
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper
It looks like you are enjoying the Easter Egg Hunt. You learn very quickly. You look good on the firetruck too. I think you had fun at Ivy's birthday party too. They were glad you got to come and want you to come back and bring the rest of your family. We sure did have fun playing in the car on the way home last night too. We enjoyed having you come to our house even though it was for just a very short time. Well better go for now and get ready for bed. Give everyone a big huge and kiss for me and Paw-Paw Yes Jack-Jack gets one too. Love and Kisses From Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment