Boys. Gee they are so uncouth. My brother thought it was so funny to walk around the house with his cargo short pockets stuffed with magic markers. I just don't get it. He can't even write his name. Well, at least it keeps him from interfering with my beauty sleep.
Lauren
5 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
It is nice to see you at last on the blog. I wrote you a comment on the other picture below but it would not take so I don't know if this one will or not So I will go for now and see if it will take if so I will try to rewrite the previous message it wrote to you. Love and Kisses Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Greeting Lauren! Can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Avery
Hi Lauren! You are so cute! And Cooper, the markers are cool!
I hope everything is going well guys. Good Luck Cooper on teaching Lauren a few tricks; I guess I will try my hand at it in a few more weeks. My mom said to tell you that Lauren sure is cute.
Hope to see everyone soon.--Luke
OHH MY GOODNESS Barney! Don't ask how I found you but it was from my parents to Luke's blog. Very awesome man. Looks like you are doing really good. Congrats on the new addition. I will be keeping tabs on you now. I hope all is well and hopefully one day we can introduce our little ones. I have one that will be turning one in June!!! Tell your folks I said hello and talk to you later!
Post a Comment