Tuesday, May 22, 2007










First Beach Trip of 2007
This was an extremely busy weekend. This was our first beach trip of the year. Mom and dad say that we have at least two more trips to the NC coast. This is a pretty cool place. I mean there is water everywhere and there is a huge sand box! This thing called the ocean looked like a lot of fun, but the water temperature was a chilly 58 degrees. A little too cold even for me. Although, Jack Jack didn't seem to mind it much. Mom says it the water should be much warmer in July when we go back. Since the water wasn't very inviting and I a social being, decided to make some new friends while we were there. I charmed them so much that I was given some fruit juice and snacks. My favorite thing at the beach was the shower as you come off the beach. It's so nice of them to leave water where people can play with it. While we were there, we also visited this cool place call an aquarium. It had all different types of fish, some that even scared me a little. But hey, they were much bigger than me. Little sis decided that she wanted to be her charming self during this visit and so there were many photo ops for her. But I think that her and dad might be twins.

Coop

No comments: