Monday, May 14, 2007


One Month Checkup
Today was my one month checkup at the doctor. Big bro had warned me about that place, but I had to experience it for myself. He and our friend Averyt refer to it as the "House of Pain", but my first twp visits there were fairly pleasant. This time, I'm sad to say that my big brother was right. First they strip you down and then put you on the scales to get your weight. Who has the audacity to ask a girl her weight? Then, they poke you with this sharp thing in the leg without any warning. Oh well, it could have been worse. I could have had Granddaddy's procedure. To make everything public knowledge, I was 22-1/4" tall, and 11 pounds 4 ounces.
Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren and Cooper
Big brother knows a little more about the house of pain than you do doesn't he. Big brother will tell you a lot of things that he has already experenced. You look so pretty but I am sorry you had to cry. Hope to see you all real soon and tell everyone hello for us. Give them all a big huge and kiss from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.