Monday, February 26, 2007




Laundry Day
This is a new skill that I picked up. I thought that I would help everyone out and wash some clothes. Mom was appreciative but she told me that the ones in the basket were clean and didn't need to be re-washed. How was I to know, they were in a basket in front of the washer in the laundry room. Oh well, lucky for her I couldn't reach the top of the machine to start it. Maybe I'll get dad to build me a stool.
Coop

3 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

hi Cooper
You are Momma and Daddy's little helper aren't you? Well when you grow up a little more you may not want to be. Momma didn't put a note on the basket that it was clean did she. You are growing up way too fast. Your outfit you have on is so cute. Well better sign off for now Love and Kisses to everyone. Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Anonymous said...

Coop.
Gma thought she did all of the clothes before she left. I will teach you how to wash and fold. Your momma never liked to do that. But then Gee wouldn't let Gma teach her.
They have records! You are such a big helper. When Lauren comes you will need to help alot and be a big brother. Love you very much, Gma Coop

Avery & Hailey said...

Mmmm, a man that does laundry....I like it.

Love,
Avery