Sunday, February 11, 2007



Hello...
Does this thing make long distance calls? Maybe I need a calling card like the ones that I've seen Uncle Jeff use a hundred times. I guess I really shouldn't worry too much about it since this thing gets lousy reception. Anyway. It's been a nice fun weekend around here hanging with the 'rents. I cooperated yesterday and let mom and dad clean the house. Much to their dismay, I decided to undo much of their tidy work today.
Coop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coop,
Someone appears to be left handed.
Bananas are for monkeys! If the banana doesn't ring tell Momma and Daddy to buy you a cell phone. Glad you had a good weekend. You are so cute. I've never seen you look so much like your Gee until I saw you with that banana. Miss you. have a good day tommorrow. Love, Gma Coop

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
The banana won't talk to you to good does it are you trying to call me or Paw-Paw with your banana. You are a cute little boy. We can hardly wait to see you and mama and daddy this weekend. We can't wait. Well bed is calling me now it has been a long day. Love and Kisses to everyone.
Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.