Love's All Around
Hey! It's my second Valentine's day. This year was much more memorable than last because we had a party at school!!! Plus everyone exchanged these nice little cards that had candy attached to them. This thing really has potential. Anyway, before I get into bed, I thought that I should wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.
Love all,
Coop
2 comments:
Hi Cooper
You look just like your daddy setting in the tub. We really liked our Valentine Cards today and the footprint. I had better go and call your daddy back now. Love and Kisses for everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.
Coop
I hope your party was alot of fun. We really love our Valentine card and little surprise. You look like Cupid tonight. I hope your Momma and Daddy had a sweet Valentine Day. Kiss Momma and Daddy because I can't tonight. Love, Gma coop and Gee
Love JackJack too
Post a Comment