Saturday, February 10, 2007

Booty Shorts
Hey! It's been a little while since my last post. Who knew that the 100th one would take that much out of me. Anyway, we all decideded to clean up our closets this weekend and mom found this old pair of shorts that I used to wear. The 'rents thought it would be fun to put them on me however I failed to see all of the humor and the temperature outside is far from shorts weather. Nonetheless, mom kept calling them booty shorts for some reason. See everyone soon.
Coop

2 comments:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
It looks like your shorts fix you just right no baggy draws. You look like you have growed two foot since we last saw you. Looking forward to having you with us this weekend. Did your ears clear up ok? Well I think I am off to bed now talk to you later. Love and Kisses for everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Anonymous said...

Coop,
You have cute little legs! I remember those shorts last year. We'll get you some big boy shorts this year. Big brother shorts. This summer Gee and Gma will take you back to the wolf lodge. We had a good time, but missed you and your Momma and Daddy. Be a good boy this week
and help your Momma. I see you were cleaning her bathroom. Love you, Gma Coop