Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fair Warning
Hey. I've been slack lately and haven't posted in a little while and I do apologize. Avery has an excuse, she's in transition. Luke, Dylan, and I can all attest to how much fun she is having. We are all glad that's behind us. Dad is just slack. Although he has been working on my lil' sis's room so he's trying to use that excuse, but I don't think everyone is buying it. It was difficult to get him to help me tonight as the ACC tourney is on and the pack is playing. So far they are hanging in. Well, it's off to bed. GO PACK!

COOP


1 comment:

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper
We are glad to see you night it has been a while. I told Paw-Paw that Cooper had a lot of laundry to do and it took him a while to do it. You sure do have rosey cheeks tonight. Hope your team wins and I had better go now. Hope to see you soon. Love and Kisses to everyone. Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw