Older Pic
Hey everyone. Tonight was boys night because mom went to dinner with her school teacher colleagues and after they all went to see the drama teacher Mr. Jenkins's grown up play. Thus, dad didn't have the chance to snap a current pic so we decided to use one just a little bit older. Not too old, maybe a couple of weeks. Here I'm sporting this new hip outfit. I think it makes me look sophisticated and all the ladies are just going to love it. Hey, I'm not conceited, just confident.
Coop
2 comments:
Hi Cooper
You are right all the girls and maw-maw too just love it. You are a cutie pie. Hope you and dad had a good night together as boys night out before long it will be boys and sister's night out. Better go for now and talk to you later. Love and kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw
very dashing.
Post a Comment