It's Been a While
Since my last post. Things are getting crazy around the house with the arrival of my little sister becoming eminent. To show my protest, I thought that I would help mom and dad re-arrange the rug location downstairs. I think it looks better in the middle of the floor. Anyway, I just got shots from my 18 month check up and I'm also battling an ear infection so I had better get to bed. See everyone soon.
Coop
3 comments:
Hi Cooper
It sure is nice to see your smiling face tonight. It has been a little while. I enjoyed talking to you on the phone last night and so did paw-paw. We can't hardly wait to see you and( little sister either.) Maw-Maw is really looking forward to getting Lilly. She talks about it a whole lot. Hope your ears are getting better and also your shots. Better go for now and see you all real soon.
Love and Kisses to everyone.
Coop,
Looks like you are helping Momma and Daddy do some spring cleaning. Hope your ears feel better soon. things will be different when Lauren gets there. It will be nice to have alittle sister. you are still number one man. Look forward to seeing you soon. i'm looking for a sandbox for you. Daddy's getting a treat too. Kiss JackJack for me, but gently. Love you so much, Gma Coop
I'm sorry you have an ear infection. I have one too, but with my new tubes I just have to get drops in my ears. It's still not all that great though. I hope you feel better soon!
Avery
Post a Comment