Thursday, September 21, 2006



Who is this ...

Hey everyone. Look at my new skill. Mom and dad are in for a real treat now. I do apologize for busting the sag in my pant though. It turned a cooler quicker than expected and so the pant don't quite fit my waist yet. Oh well, they still serve their purpose. I must inform everyone to bear with us as we are preparing to move. As such, my blogging will be sparse over the course of the next few weeks. But dad promised me that the roadrunner service is scheduled to be in our new house when we move in so hopefully we can get things back up and running quickly. Anyway, it's way past my bedtime and so I'll see everyone soon. Oh yeah, Everyone say Go Pack this Saturday as they try to defeat BC on our home turf!

Coop



3 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

That's awesome! I need to come hang out with you so I can get some tips!

Avery

Mawmaw York said...

Hi Cooper

I will try to write to you again and see if it goes through to you this time. We sure did enjoy having you with us today. It just wasn't long enough. We miss you and we love you. We had so much fun playing and stuff didn't we. We better go now and hope daddy's team won today. Be good for Momma tonight and we will see you soon. Love and Kisses Maw=Maw Nanny and Paw=Paw.

Luke and Jude said...

Hi Coop, I can't believe your walking skill. I am still practicing. Good Luck with the move, it can be rough. Luke