Tuesday, September 05, 2006



MOM!!!! I'm going to be a what!?!
Look what I found lying around today. I can't believe it. Wasn't I enough for them?!? But that does explain why mom has been so sick lately. She went to the Dr. today and he gave her some medicine that's helping. He also took the first picture of my little brother or sister and said everything looked great. Two arms, two legs, a head and a strong hearbeat. Mom says she's 11 weeks like that is supposed to mean something to me. All I know is that come the end of March, there will be another person roaming around here that will eventually want to play with all of my toys. Oh well, that's okay. Jack Jack and I will be just fine. And it might be fun to have someone that I can "entertain."
Coop

5 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

The Rays!

Anonymous said...

Hello Coop,
YOu get cuter everytime I see you. Tell your mom I am go glad everything is going well. I will be sending you a birthday present this weekend by your grandma. i can't believe you are almost 1. I love you Coop.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
Have you and Jack-jack been in the trash can again and bringing out things you aren't suppose to. Oh well we are very proud of you and we know you will be a very good big brother. We sure did enjoyed having you with us this week-end. Paw-Paw really got a kick out of you. I did to and so did Maw-Maw York. Todd and Dora liked having you too. Sass Said he did not mind you pulling his tail and rolling and he either. All in all we all had a great time and hope to do it again real soon. Looking forward to seeing all of you this week-end. Love and Kisses From
Maw-Maw- Nanny and Paw-Paw.

PS you got a lot of replys tonight.

Amy said...

Congrats Wendy! That is so exciting. And your little boy is sooo cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown!

Luke and Jude said...

Coop, we are very excited about your news. Luke is curious about this big brother idea, but we told him he was going to have to wait a little longer to find out for himself what it would be like.
Congratulations!! Blaine, Aaron, and Luke