Today is dad and my birthday. Guess how old I am, I'm one! Dad is a few years older than that. He says that he may be losing a few hairs, but he's not the big 30 yet! Grown ups are so stuck on age. Anyway, we had my party yesterday and it was good to see everyone. I especially like seeing my granddads. Little boys love our granddads, and we won't tell why. Today, I brought cup-cakes in for everyone at day care and it was a huge hit. I should have a couple of get out of jail free cards now thanks to that effort. Well, I had better get off to bed. I will see everyone later.
Coop




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE COOP! hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALSO BARN. HOPE YOU BOTH HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. WISHED WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO CELEBRATE YOUR 1ST BIRTHDAY COOP.BARN I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU IN THE BIRTHDAY HAT, CUTE. HI WENNO. HOPE YOU ARE FELLING BETTER. THINKING OF YOU ALL THE TIME. BEEN THERE BEFORE BABY. LOVE YOU ALL. BARBARA AND FAMILY
Hi Cooper and Barney
We want to wish you a very happy birthday and Mama also said to tell you a very happy birthday. She is coming home from Texas tomorrow with James. We sure did enjoy your party. Paw-Paw said he liked your pictures tonight too. We got the pictures developed today and you will have to see them when we see you. I had better close for now. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Happy Birthday Fellas! Sorry I had to miss your party, but I will see you soon!
Love,
Avery
Post a Comment