Thursday, September 14, 2006



Mom Makes Me Laugh!

Hey everyone. I thought that I would try something a little different with today's post. I'm not sure if it will work, but dad says he'll keep trying until he figures it out. Well, today is especially busy so I had better go.

Coop


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
I like your blog tonight. I like to hear you laugh. You Laugh just like your daddy use to laugh when he was your age. Tell Daddy he did really really good on the blog tonight. Better go now Love and Kisses From Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
Paw-Paw laughed and laughed at you tonight when he saw your blog and would not tell me what he was laughing at. He really liked your blog.

Love Paw-Paw

PS Tell Daddy to asign us a name besides anonymous thanks.

Avery & Hailey said...

Hilarious!! Love it!

Beth