Wednesday, September 03, 2008







Art Class
We know. It's been a long, long, long while since we posted. It's been a crazy summer, but there still isn't any excuse for us being this slack. We will try to do better in the next few weeks. This past weekend was a long one in which we got to spend more time with mom and dad at home. One of the activities we did was what mom called art class. We got to paint dad a picture and then clean up with this fun stuff call shaving cream. It's starts out as a small blob, and then right before our eyes it turns into white foam. It's so much fun. See everyone soon.
Lauren & Coop


4 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Very cute! Lauren you are starting to look more like a little girl and less like a baby!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper and Lauren

Lauren when I first glanced at your blog you looked like your mom. You are growing and so is your hair, It's very pretty. Cooper you look like you were having fun but Lauren looked a little puzzled as to what the shaving cream was. We enjoyed coming down and having a cook-out with you on Monday. We are looking forward to seeing all of you real soon. better go now and make so more BBQ sauce. n Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Anonymous said...

Dear Coop and Lauren, I wish I could paint as good as you do. Maybe Momma can give Gammaw some lessons. I see JACKJACK hiding under the table. Coop I know a little boy who will soon be be 3!!! It seems just like yesterday. Lutty, you are starting to look a little like your Momma but you will always be your Daddy's guts. Oh yeah, I think some one else has a birthday....Umm, oh well I can't remember who? Looking forward in seeing everyone real soon. Miss you all bunches. Hugs and big kisses, Gammaw and Gee

Mawmaw York said...

Looks like you are having fun. We look forward to seeing you next weekend at Cooper's party.
Love you