


"Mother Mother Ocean . . . "
". . . Wanted to sail upon your waters, since I was three feet tall." - Jimmy Buffett
Thanks Aunt Libby & Nanna. The pirate pool is a blast. Sorry it's been a while since the last post. Summer is extremely busy. Beach pictures to come.
Cooper & Lauren
2 comments:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
It has been awhile since I have got to write to you. We love all of you a whole lot and miss you we are looking forward to seeing you soon. You look like you are having a lot of fun with your new toy. both nof you are growing way to fast. bettter go now, Love and Kisses to everyone from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Hi Cooper, Lauren, Wendy, and Barney!
This is Heather Bryant, Todd's wife :) I keep telling him to leave you guys a comment on here. We both check back to see what you guys hae been up to :) The kids are adorable and I love all of the stories/ quotes from their perspective! We loved your blog idea so much that we have started one of our own with our son, he is 10 months old. If you get a chance, check it out. http://lucas-bryant.blogspot.com/ We would love to catch up with you guys sometime. Take care!
Post a Comment