Lauren, Coop, Momma and Daddy, I miss you all very much. Lauren , it looks like art is in your blood. But darlin, you have to paint, not eat it! Coop, I know how much you love water and it looks like your sprinkler ball is alot of fun. It won't be long before that old cast will come off. Be good to each other and play nice. It won't be long before we see you again. Give Jackjack a big hug for me. Love, Gsmama and Gee XXXOOOXXX
2 comments:
Lauren, Coop, Momma and Daddy, I miss you all very much. Lauren , it looks like art is in your blood. But darlin, you have to paint, not eat it! Coop, I know how much you love water and it looks like your sprinkler ball is alot of fun. It won't be long before that old cast will come off. Be good to each other and play nice. It won't be long before we see you again. Give Jackjack a big hug for me. Love, Gsmama and Gee XXXOOOXXX
Sorry it took so long to respond. This is one of the first nights we have the internet and electricity. Love, Gamma
Post a Comment