Sunday, September 14, 2008

Shark Party!!!

Guess who's Three! That's right and this weekend to celebrate I had a Shark Party! There we had tons of food, Cake, Presents, and a Moon Bounce. Everyone had an amazing time and what better way to show it but with some pictures. Up next, HALLOWEEN!!!

Coop







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
We enjoyed your party also. It was a lot of fun. By the way Cooper are you through cutting the grass yet? Hope you are because you made me tried just looking at you. Hope to see you real soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER! We had lots of fun at your shark party. Fins to the left and fins to the right! We enjoyed seeing everyone. Lauren had a good time too. I know you had a good time. You worked hard on the grass this weekend. Libby is happy you liked her gift. Next year maybe we will go to Chucky Cheese, I think that's where your Daddy wants to go. Miss you all , but see ya real soon. Love to three, not two year old , Cooper. Love my girlie Lauren too. And JackJack and Momma and Daddy. BEACH! Gamama and Gee

Anna Grace said...

Wow! It looks like I missed an awesome party. Happy Birthday Mr. Three Year Old! I'm glad that you had a fun time. Hopefully, I'll see you soon. Anna Grace