As expected, the broken leg couldn't keep me down long. A week after wearing the cast, I figured out how to drive my truck with my cast on. I even give Lauren a ride every once in a while. I drive her all around the yard to show her where all the coolest bugs, and the biggest hills are. Dad says I should get used to driving my lil' sis around because I'll be doing it a lot one day.
Coop
1 comment:
Hi Cooper and Lauren
It sure was great to see you get up dated. Iknow dad has been busy but it was still a long time. You have both grown so much. I love all the pictures but my favorite one is the ones where Cooper is riding Lauren in the truck. That is just so cool. we are looking forward to see you and keeping you. I had better go to bed now love and kisses to everyone, Love Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw
Post a Comment