Tuesday, May 06, 2008




"Hauled the Barbie Doll Bed for the Girl Next Door . . ."
I'm two and already know that there's something women like about a pick-up man. It took a little while, but I finally decided to surprise everyone and start driving my truck. It's totally awesome!!! It's so much faster than my four wheeler and can go on just about anything. Imagine what I can do with a four wheel drive!
Coop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cooper
It is about time we got an update on you guys. Nice truck and and good picture of you and Jack-Jack. Hope every one is doing ok at your house. We love you and miss you and hope to see you real soon. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw Nanny and Paw-Paw

Anonymous said...

Coop, Gas up and drive on up to Gee's. I hope you remember what Gamamma said about the road. Can't wait to see you and Lauren and JackJack. Oh I guess Mama and Daddy too! Drive safely. we'll go swimimng this weekend. Love you all, Gamama and Gee